Thursday, March 20, 2014

Influenster Prize: Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara


I received the Influenster Jolly VoxBox back in December (read more about it here) and after completing all the tasks and all the brand challenges I received an email a couple of weeks ago saying I was a runner up for the Rimmel brand challenge and had won a prize. I was delighted to find a full size Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara.


  
The brush for this mascara has a very different shape. I found that it was easy to get the lashes on the outer corners of my eyes, but a little bit harder to get the middle lashes. It took a little work to get all my lashes and they did look a little fuller and longer, but not as much as I had hoped for. I'm hoping with more usage and practice it will give me a fuller and longer lash look.






No comments:

Post a Comment