Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sample Sunday: Escada, Juice Beauty, First Aid Beauty

This Sample Sunday I wanted to avoid trying any new makeup because I just had a chemical peel and so my skin is a little dry and starting to flake. Today's three samples were Especially Escada fragrance, Juice Beauty organic Oil Free Moisturizer and First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream.

The Especially Escada perfume is lightly musky and floral, but subtle and not as long lasting as I would have hoped. The official notes are Pear, Rose, Ambrette Seeds, Ylang Ylang, and Musk. It is a pretty fragrance and as I mentioned, not strong, so it's good if you like a subtle fragrance. It wouldn't be my first pick.




The Juice Beauty Oil Free Moisturizer was lightweight and smells slightly fruity. My face felt moisturized without a heavy thick feeling or any residue. As someone who has combination skin I like to have moisture without feeling greasy. I really like this product and I think it will be great in the warmer (and more humid) weather.






When I first picked up the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Sample I thought it was a moisturizer for the face, but it's for the body. I really needed this one today, my hands and feet were both really dry and this really did the trick. It is a little thick and I liked it on my feet more than my hands. It didn't absorb as much as I wanted and my hands felt a little greasy for a while. I think this would be good to put on right before bed so that it has plenty of time to absorb and work. I also think it would be better for the body than the hands. I really like that it is allergy tested, fragrance free, dermatologist recommended and good for eczema and sensitive skin. My boyfriend has horrible eczema head to toe and I think this would be great for him. I do like this product for me too though and it's something I'd probably use again.


Have you tried any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment