Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sample Sunday: Dolce & Gabbana Intense, Julep One Step Polish Remover Pad and L'Occitane en Provence Concentre de Lait


For this week's Sample Sunday I chose Dolce & Gabbana Intense for my fragrance choice. It's starts out with warm floral notes and soon turns deep and almost amber and woody. The top notes are listed as Neroli and Green Mandarin and the base notes as Sandalwood and Guimauve (I'll be honest I have no idea what Guimauve is.) The sandalwood makes this such a warm scent that is seductive and great for warming up cooler days and nights.

My nails look awful this week. I've been so crazy busy I haven't taken off the sad remnants of my last manicure. I needed to get them cleaned up quick so they wouldn't look so terrible, so I grabbed my Julep One-Step Polish Remover Pad sample. These work ridiculously well, so much more so than I expected. I had all my polish off in less than a minute, which is better than when I use cotton balls and nail polish remover. I would definitely get these to keep in my purse or for when I travel.








 Since it refuses to be Spring in New England, my skin is a little dry from the weather so I decided to try my sample of L'Occitane en Provence Concentre de Lait (Milk Concentre.) This is the first product I've tried from L'Occitane and I really like it. It has a light almond smell and a really light texture, but it's very hydrating, a little goes a long way.

Have you tried any of these? What did you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment