Friday, March 7, 2014

theBalm on Hautelook

As we all know by now, I love Hautelook. They have awesome deals and if it's the first time you're trying something it's always good to get a deal. I've scoped out theBalm before and I love their packaging. It's cheeky and fun and they seem like great products. There are some really awesome deals going on right now and I highly recommend checking it out.







My top pick to try is the Nude'tude Eye Shadow Palette for $18. At half off you get 12 gorgeous nude and neutral shades with a good range.

I've spotted this palette before and it is just too cute and so cheeky. I love the pin ups!




Images courtesy of Hautelook and theBalm

If you're looking for more matte shades then Meet Matt(e)! This palette is 9 shades with a little more range, but still fairly neutral and with a matte finish.



 If you're looking for a little more color then check out the Balm Voyage palette with 16 eye shadows in a range of neutrals with some pops of color in pinks, blues and purples. There are also 3 lip or cheek colors with a fun pop of coral and pink.



No comments:

Post a Comment