Monday, March 3, 2014

March 2014 Julep Maven Box

This month's Julep Maven Box was the Riviera Collection with warm and tropical hues to thaw us out of this frozen Winter. My Bombshell Box had two gorgeous polishes and a great lipgloss, plus candy like Julep often does.






This month's gorgeous colors are both rich cremes. Monaco is a richly bright, deep blue with very slight purple undertones. Lilou is a light pastel egg yolk yellow. It is very similar to Bea from a previous month. I think these two would be very pretty marbled. I'm only a little disappointed to receive such a similar color, especially since I barely wear yellows. It's still a very pretty addition to my collection.




 And now for this gorgeous gloss. I was originally a little nervous to be getting a gloss this month. So many glosses promise to be smooth and not sticky and yet all you get is goo.

The color I received was Awestruck. It's a lovely slightly mauve pink and is very flattering. I think it could work on many skin tones especially since it is a little on the sheer side.

What I'm really in love with though is the texture. This gloss goes on smoothly and stays gorgeous. My lips felt soft and smooth and not sticky at all. I was shocked to be honest. It has a superfine glitter that comes off more as a sheen and not sparkly. They've also added their hydrating, anti aging Power Cell Complex. You can get 25% off the glosses through March 31st using code: GLOSS25.

Sign up for your box today!


No comments:

Post a Comment